Sage Intelligence Reporting
Sage Intelligence Reporting for Sage 100 and Sage 50 allows users to easily control, automate, and analyze data to make better informed decisions more quickly across their business.
Watch the Overview
Create custom reports
Control data and reporting.
Edit and view reports through the familiar interface of Microsoft Excel, store and run reports in a controlled and secure environment, and create financial reports with drag-and-drop tools.
Automate reporting processes.
Run reports at the click of a button, automatically distribute reports to anyone who needs them, and schedule the routine running of reports.
Analyze data to make better business decisions.
See data from your entire business, create dashboards of KPIs with charts and graphs, and drill down into reports with the click of a button.
Save time and money by organizing your business intelligence.
In today’s fast-paced world, sometimes too much information is not a good thing. Sage Intelligence Reporting offers users a way to view reports in a clear, concise way in order to maximize efficiency in collecting business intelligence.
7 in 10
organizations spend more time waiting for data, preparing data, and reviewing data for quality and accuracy instead of analyzing the data.
Sage Intelligence Report Viewer
- Run existing reports in real time when you want them
- Results are delivered in Excel with drill down functionality
- Parameters can be set at the time of running the report
Sage Intelligence Report Manager
- Edit and customize your standard report templates and save them for future use
- Create new reports
- Sort, drill down, and aggregate data
- Send reports to a file, publish to an intranet site, or send by email with automated report distribution
- Set permissions and security for reports
Sage Intelligence Report Designer
- An Excel Add-In that allows a user to easily create and edit financial statements using a graphical “drag and drop” interface
- Predefined layouts for Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Trial Balance
- Reporting Trees which allows you to model a reporting structure and view your organization in many different ways
- Financial reporting only, Microsoft Excel 2007 and above
Sage Intelligence Report Connector
- Access and consolidate information from multiple sources
- Allows for:
- Multicompany consolidations
- Create new reports on any part of your Sage ERP system
- Connectivity to unlimited ODBC databases